- Managing the collection activities in up-country channels, and minimizing debts.
- Monitoring the status of credit and collection activities and adjusting proceedings to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Developing and evaluating a team of bill collectors to ensure that the credit and collections activities are conducted effectively.
- Handling and improving A/R turnover.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of experience at management level and 10 years of selling experience in the Medical Industry.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Ability to travel occasionally.