- Managing the calibration plan for all equipment in the laboratory and in production.
- Coordinating the calibration of equipment between the laboratory technician and supplier.
- Developing of testing and analysis calibration procedures to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Conducting checks and preventive maintenance monitoring to ensure the accuracy and functionality of all reference standards.
- Performing in-house, and maintain calibration schedules.
- Reviewing calibration documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintaining the equipment list and calibration documents.
- Being responsible for analysis and calibration work management.
- Managing process audits for calibration, ensuring the effective calibration of equipment in the laboratory and in production.
- Providing technical advice to team members when required.
- Participating in the improvement of other internal quality activities associated with in-process and finishing processes.
- Participating in production activities and process reviews, and providing sound feedback.
- Monitoring the configuration management process, including change management.
- Working closely with the Quality Control Team on GR&R testing.
- Thai nationality, male, aged 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering or a related field, preferably in instrumentation.
- 3-5 years of work experience in calibration systems, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical techniques and the use of various quality tools (i.e. SPC, MSA, and Problem Analysis tools).
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and statistical program skills (Minitab or SPSS).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.