- Being a leader of engineers certifying air conditioner products, ensuring compliance with internal standards such as EN, IEC, ISO, etc.
- Cooperating, in relation to A/C product certification matters, with DE, QA, Marketing, Sales and concerned sections.
- Cooperating with local and international laboratories, certified bodies, worldwide representative persons from each market.
- Planning product certification and engineer works certification schedules, and reporting to DE Management.
- Controlling AC product certification (planning, testing, certification, inspection).
- Leading engineers in relation to A/C product certification work.
- Reporting to management and concerned sections.
- Providing support in terms of A/C product inspections and factory audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- International standards knowledge.
- 5 years or more in appliance certification associated with international standard, especially refrigerator or air-conditioning products.
- 5 years or more in electrical appliance factory or certified body experience.
- 5 years or more with experience of working in international factories or companies.
- 3 years or more with experience in internal product inspection or factory audits.
- Good command of English.
- A good attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of MS Office programs, Outlook, Excel, etc.