- Managing channel sales activities by dealing with distributors and key partners.
- Identifying key partners to drive the sales revenue.
- Maintaining the relationship with distributors, resellers and systems integrators.
- Recruiting and educating new partners by providing sales and orientation training and continuous development of existing partners.
- Managing and closing indirect sales opportunities through partners by acting as a Direct Touch Account Manager.
- Identifying major projects within channel partners and coordinating activities through pre-sales, consulting, etc. to maximize products & services content in the project.
- Managing current direct accounts through regular sales presentations to executives on strategic topics and making managerial contacts made aware of new product offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Channel / Account Management, experience from the enterprise market will be an advantage.
- Familiar with data communication products of Cisco, HP, IBM, Dell and EMC, etc.
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and a passion for winning.
- A successful and proven sales track record and exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.