- Reporting to the Quality Management Director.
- Managing and developing quality management systems for ensuring that the company meets nationally recognized and customer standards associated with the quality of products.
- Managing all quality control activities associated with incoming raw materials, process quality management and product quality assurance.
- Male / female, aged at least 40 - 47 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Pharmaceutical Science with a license.
- At least 10 years in managerial positions, with work experience in quality management roles in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Good knowledge and practice in both Quality Control and Quality Assurance / GMPs principles.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good judgement, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities under pressure and be able to multi-task.