- Monitoring and managing all HRM functions.
- Managing evaluations.
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Managing the payroll system.
- Managing benefits and welfare.
- Managing employee relation activities and action plans.
- Planning and improving the HRM system.
- Male / female, aged 40 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Human Resource Management or any related field.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in HRM, HRD.
- Strong leadership skills and fast problem solving abilities.
- Good personality and attitude to working.
- Good communication skills in Thai & English, both spoken & written skills.
Reference Code: HRM1180504