- Providing data and technical plant support.
- Controlling and determining production standards based on company strategy.
- Ensuring the compliance of all related health and safety regulations.
- Implementing and maintaining ISO standards.
- Organising production processes and lines to enhance productivity.
- Supervising the work of junior staff, planning training and evaluations for all staff in the factory.
- Coordinating with various other departments to ensure smooth production operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Engineering, Food Science or a related field.
- Male / female.
- Aged 37 - 42 years old.
- 10 years' experience in the production field.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficient.
- Experience in productivity activities such as safety improvement/audit programs.