- Monitoring all human resources management and development perspectives.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Reviewing all HR functions.
- Male or female, aged 40-45years old.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in HRBP, HRM & Payroll with 5 years at supervisory level.
- A good team player, able to work hard and under pressure, with good problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English.