- Being responsible for overall factory maintenance (area of 50 Rai).
- Managing and developing a Maintenance department.
- Managing the maintenance system, budgets, spare parts inventory and planning process.
- Repairing or replacing defective equipment or parts using hand or machines.
- Performing preventive measures for safeguarding the machinery against any kind of degradation on a regular basis.
- Conducting the inspection, operation and recording of maintenance work and related costs.
- Maintaining the overall cleanliness and proper functioning of the area, tools and machinery.
- Conducting preventive & breakdown maintenance on machines.
- Providing mechanical knowledge, which includes knowledge of tools and materials.
- Providing knowledge of relevant equipment, policies and procedures involved at that particular maintenance site.
- Providing an overall understanding of the work expected.
- Ensuring maintenance staff and subcontractors work in a safe manner and follow safety requirements, regulations and other legal requirements.
- Male, Thai national, aged 36 years old or above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years (at least) experience in a maintenance functions (Beverage industry).
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work in a diverse environment.
- Able to work at the factory in Korat.
- A strong leader with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Highly skilled in performing routine maintenance tasks and repairs.
- In-depth knowledge of preventative maintenance and mechanical systems.