- Being responsible for all aspects & production processes associated with UHT Dairy, Pasteurized Dairy and Packing for the plant in Korat, Thailand.
- Overseeing the production processes, planning and organising production schedules, and organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing to budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective and setting quality standards for production.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programmes and determining quality control standards.
- Liaising with different departments, including suppliers, buyers, Sales, the Marketing team, R&D team, Quality team, and Warehouse & Logistics team.
- Working with the management team to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Being involved in and making decisions on selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of the Production team.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Male or female, aged 40 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Food Production or a related field.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in dairy & beverage production and must be experienced in leadership / management roles.
- Excellent understanding of food & beverage quality standards especially for UHT & pasteurized dairy product as well as health & safety regulations.
- Must be able to work at the Korat plant.
- Solid knowledge and experience in production management.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in ingredient and flavour applications.
- Excellent people management & problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people at all levels and experience in a team-oriented environment is required.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to perform well under pressure in a limited time frame.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills.