- Ensuring the quality of part received.
- Managing supplier cooperation and audits for quality improvement purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with product spec and meeting both external and internal requirements.
- Coordinating with each department regarding associated activities to meet quality standards.
- Creating and monitoring continuous improvements.
- Monitoring and advising on the performance of the Quality staff.
- Reporting on quality status to the Section and Deputy Mgr.
- Controlling the section roles and objectives to comply with the Section Mgr. policies, objectived and targets.
- Controlling, organizing and managing the Quality Control department structure for supporting department policy.
- Cooperating with other sections to ensure that the Quality System is maintained properly and there is continuous improvement.
- Reporting on IQC Section jobs to Section Manager.
- Nationality : Japanese or Thai (Japanese language level N2 all above).
- Management skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Abililty to conduct analysis of reports and provide data solutions.