- Managing supply chain operations, finding solutions to any issues and implementing continuous improvement and LEAN principles to create better efficiency.
- Training and mentoring other members of the team to utilize all tools and modules on the ERP system, suggesting enhancements were possible.
- Building and defining clear strategies to grow multiple teams under supply chain operations.
- Ensuring production schedules provide proper product availability to customers while balancing manufacturing constraint issues.
- Taking part in material resource planning, ensuring manufacturing operations have the right materials within agreed schedules.
- Negotiating with suppliers and issuing supplier agreements and SLA's to drive cost saving within operations.
- Educated to degree level, in Supply Chain, Engineering or a business related field.
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager, ideally from a manufacturing company that deal with precision engineering.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English.
- High level of business acumen, able to lead large-scale enterprise transformation activities.
- Posses strong problem solving skills.
- Open to both Thai's and expats in Thailand.
if you are interested in this position, please submit an up to date CV as we are looking to shortlist for this role as soon as possible.