- Managing the centre and ensuring smooth operations.
- Ensuring that the education methodologies and best practices are followed at all times in order to achieve consistency with other centres.
- Managing the centre results: sales targets, service and levels of quality.
- Leading the Sales team and ensuring they achieve set sales targets as agreed.
- Motivating and coach centre staff to provide excellent results and service.
- Identifying of key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures.
- Working with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies support retention, and excellent results are put in place.
- Being responsible for the look and feel of the centre, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
- Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all centre KPIs.
- Increasing the number of students and consequently education market share.
- Ensuring that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned by the Head of Operations.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 5 year’s plus sales experience and 2 years plus sales management experience, ideally with premium B2C products.
- Experience of at least 2 years at management level.
- Experience managing a business and a P&L.
- Experience working in a franchise model would be an advantage.
- Strong people management skills and having ability to coach, inspire and motivate others.
- Used to work with targets and benchmarking success.
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Inclusive, can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Strong customer service orientation.