- Playing a key role in business planning and analysis, recommending strategic initiatives and providing business support to the GM and Country Manager.
- Being responsible for designing/enhancing the business management framework, dashboards/metrics automation, and working across regional standardization.
- Building a strong partnership, and coordinating with the Controller regarding the weekly country outlook; assessing and highlighting the outlook risks on a regular basis.
- Driving funnel accuracy (deals in the pipeline) which requires effective liaison with the Sales team.
- Being able to understand key metrics of the business and to translate those into decision support analysis and meaningful business reports.
- Building a strong partnership with the Sales team and developing action plans to drive business health and growth.
- Actively participating in, and leading discussions in weekly sales reviews and quarterly business reviews to fully understand business issues.
- Analysing business issues and delivering new insights that help improve business performance.
- Driving headcount planning and quota assignments for the next quarter.
- Driving various initiatives such as account plans, GTM planning and QBR, etc.
- Prerequisite Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing, Finance or a related professional qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a Finance or Business Analysis related job scope, preferably in MNC and the IT industry.
- Possess strong analytical skills with strong business and finance acumen.
- Advanced PC skills using Excel and PowerPoint are a must, preferably with data manipulation skills using SQL Server or any BI tools.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and with management teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in uncertain situations.
- Other attributes required for the role include being results driven, proactive, customer focused and able thrive in a fast paced business environment.