- Regional HR RHQ - Working with the Global HR teams in America, Europe, Japan, SEA to implement global HR.
- Transformation Projects. - Acting as a contact point in Thailand for all HR matters - Being an HR Regional Head Quarter Representative and facilitating the group company in Thailand.
- Business Partnering - Work closely to support and consult with line managers in all related HR issues and employees, especially during HR policies and HR transformation project implementation.
- Compensation and benefits management.
- Reviewing and revising company salary structure.
- Conducting total remuneration surveys.
- Calculating and implementing operating bonuses, salary increments and promotions.
- Working with line managers and employees to provide and facilitate in-house and public training.
- Managing employee engagement surveys, analysing the results and proposing plans to increase employee’s engagement level to the Executive Management Committee.
- Implementing engagement activities to build employees engagement.
- Managing the performance system and performing performance calibration to link with total compensation.
- Coordinating with the global team and line managers regarding talent reviews and succession planning.
- Planning and managing talent reviews and implementing talent pools.
- Male or female, aged between 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field.
- 10 year of experience in HRBP, HR strategy, talent acquisition, performance management and HROD in MNC.
- Conversant with HRIS systems and proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate across an organization with effective influencing skills.
- Strong in HR concepts and the ability to execute in a diversified workplace.
- Good analytical and collaboration skills.
- Good presentation, facilitation, coordination and project management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, both speaking and writing.