- Reviewing and drafting contracts, documents, bids, letters, etc. (English and Thai language).
- Providing legal advice on contracts, documents, legal issues, debt recovery and litigation support.
- Creating and implementing legal policies for the company.
- Providing legal training and updates for the company.
- Preparing the Board and Shareholders’ resolutions of the company and providing all necessary corporate secretarial support.
- Providing advice on anti-corruption, anti-competition, export control and other compliance risks.
- Providing compliance training to the company.
- Creating compliance policies for the company.
- Reviewing compliance / export control due diligence for customer / supplier screening.
- Administrative functions (e.g. assisting in the preparation of the annual compliance conference for group companies).
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Degree in Law is highly preferred).
- Male or female / aged between 30 - 40 years old.
- At least 6 years’ experiences as an in-house legal counsel in a multinational company.
- Experience in Information Communication Technology and/or Power Business and/or qualified to.practice law in Thailand.
- Good multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in Thai with strong written and spoken English language skills due to the nature of the business.
- A third language, especially Japanese will be specially considered.
- Legal, compliance, contract management will be specially considered.