- Acting as a Consultant in relation to the manufacturing operations of the company, providing financial guidance and leading the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Ensuring the factory achieves cost saving targets through analysis of current spending, and using internal systems to understand cost drivers.
- Assessing and reviewing the viability of all CAPEX improvement projects, and providing support to the relevant stakeholders.
- Working with other key decision makers in the business to set and monitor factory KPI’s.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Previous work experience working within senior finance roles in a manufacturing environment, if this is from FMCG or Food and Beverage this would be a great bonus.
- Must have a financial qualification such as CIMA, CPA, ACA, ACCA.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, with a good commercial acumen.
- Ability to communicate in both written and spoken English and Thai.
- A history in improving businesses processes.