- Managing existing customers and developing new customers within Thailand and/or business areas in order to deliver budgeted sales and margins for the complete company portfolio, with a focus on equipment sales.
- Providing customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of the comapny, thus enabling the company to achieve its Balanced Score Card and regional objectives.
- Reporting to the Sales Director SEAP who is based in Bangkok
- Being accountable for meeting budgeted sales and margins for the assigned territory/business area.
- Managing existing customers and developing new accounts within assigned territory/business area.
- Establishing strong relationships with customers by building a network of contacts within their organization.
- Building strategic networks and relationships with vendors, suppliers and integrators to further developing the market.
- Identifying market potential for assigned territory/business area and developing strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Developing customer needs analysis.
- Negotiating and issuing price lists.
- Presenting quotes in line with commercial policy.
- Maintaining and cleaning an up-to-date sales pipeline in the Sales Data Warehouse.
- Managing the master agreement contract process from beginning to end.
- Overseeing the execution of the project and maintaining customer contacts.
- Initiating product development strategies (short and long term) through the Product Development Plan.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products for using in a sales management environment.
- Required experience and skills: Minimum 5 years experience in capital equipment sales and territory/business area management, particularly in the packaging and/or rigid plastic industry.
- Established customer base and network within the rigid container market.
- Significant rigid container equipment, market and industry knowledge.
- Market evaluation and analysis skills, planning skills; ability to develop and present a value proposition.
- Sales management experience; excellent negotiation skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Action results orientated.
- Able to travel >50%.