- Working with the Global HR teams in America, Europe, Japan, SEA to implement global HR transformation projects.
- Being an HR Regional Head Quarters Representative and facilitating the group company in Thailand.
- Providing HR Shared Services knowledge and skills e.g. Recruitment, Mobility, Consultation, Payroll, Training, etc. to the company in Thailand.
- Working closely to support and consult with line managers on all related HR issues, and employees especially in relation to HR policies and HR transformation project implementation.
- Being the HR Champion in the country for the Workday (Employee Database System) and Taleo (Employee Recruitment Database System) systems.
- Partnering leaders to plan manpower needs, analysing of manpower requirements and managing bi yearly manpower head-count budgets, HR policies, procedures and operations.
- Reviewing the employee handbook to ensure that the HR procedures are up to date and comply with all legal requirements.
- Managing HR procedures and policy to align with regional policy.
- Managing employee engagement surveys, analysing the results and proposing plans to increase employee’s engagement levels to the Executive Management Committee.
- Implementing engagement activities to build employees engagement - performance management.
- Managing performance systems and conducting performance calibration to link with total compensation.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in a related field.
- 15 years of experience in HRM, HRD, OD in MNC.
- Conversant with HRIS systems and proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate across organizations with effective influencing skills.
- Strong HR concept knowledge and excellent execution skills - in a diversified workplace.
- Good analytical and collaboration skills.
- Good presentation, facilitation, coordination and project management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, both speaking and writing skills.