The Senior Recruitment Manager will manage a team of 4 consultants initially and shall drive the efficiency of both our operations and our relationship management. With this role, the successful candidate will help train, develop and enhance the skills of their subordinates, while also working in partnership with our clients within the BFSI space.
- Managing team of 4 specialist consultants.
- Leading business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Driving efficiencies of team and developing new processes and strategies
- Growing and developing team to increase revenue.
- Networking within industry to grow PRTR's reputation.
- Working with PRTR's senior management.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field.
- Experience in recruitment, ideally with team management.
- Experience in working as a recruitment partner with Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative mindset with strong sales ability.
- Ability to learn and grow.
PRTR will offer the selected candidate a competitive basic salary, monthly commission scheme, year-end bonus scheme, provident fund, strong vacation entitlement and other adjoining benefits. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow in their career and become part of the rapid expansion of PRTR.
This role is open to both Thai and Foreign nationals.