Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 baht/month + allowance
- Providing leadership of New Project Introduction System projects, as required for new products.
- Developing new products that meet customer quality, cost, timing and performance expectations, as well as to support improvement of current product quality and cost.
- Preparing of Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) for new products and design changes.
- Creating/ modifying of Bills of Material (BOMs) under ECN process flow.
- Determining in conjunction with other departments and customer SQA/ Engineering personal, the relative significance of quality characteristics.
- Being fully involved with pilot builds and off-tool sample builds, ensuring products are in stock for sale.
- Coordinating and actively participating in company's chosen correction action process (8D) in the event.
- Male or Female up to 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Over 2-3 years’ experience in engineering function
- Having experience in Design Engineering within the automotive or other manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Negotiating and persuasion skills must be of a high order.
- 2D/3D CAD software skill.
- Understanding of international quality system requirement (ISO/TS 16949).
- Good command of English.
- Having experience in dealing with OE or after market customers is an advantage.
Reference Code: NPI1182202