Salary: 40,000 – 60,000 baht/month + benefits
- Acting as primary and first contact for customer quality related issues / support, in collaboration with local account team activities to ensure that customer requirements are understood and addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Managing internal and external quality metrics, including but not limited to: customer requests, customer complaints, customer scorecards & customer audits.
- Developing long term plans to address any gaps to customer expectations and requirements.
- Documenting customer complaints and work/follow up to identify the root cause and implement corrective action to prevent reoccurrence (8D) based on the data provided by all internal functions/organizations and through support of direct customer interaction.
- Participating in quality engineering reviews of design/process/product change and documentation for both new and existing products, providing supporting data for the change and submitting into customer required format (PPAP).
- Managing and reporting of customer quality status for all product lines and customers during weekly/monthly management reviews.
- Coordinating internal team in case of external quality issue occurrence.
- Coordinating existing suppliers locally.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years related experience (supplier quality or quality engineering or quality customer engineer), preferably from automotive industry.
- Experienced in supplier quality assessment, supplier development.
- Knowledge of quality system requirements for ISO/TS16949. Internal quality auditor, lean is a plus.
- Effective communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English.
Our client offers a basic salary, a housing allowance, meal allowance, transportation, a provident fund, group insurance, and a fixed and annual bonus.
Reference Code: QE1171502