- Preparing and analysing the monthly financial results.
- Analysing and providing recommendations to the business, analysing full financial performance (including risks & opportunities), and identifying gaps & assisting with solutions.
- Conducting budget and current estimate preparation to ensure accurate financial forecast plans & assumptions.
- Providing a value-added business partnership to the cross functional team.
- Ensuring data accuracy and conducting detailed analysis to solve problems and provide recommendations and insights.
- Being responsible for the accuracy of forecasts and future business opportunities across all product lines of the business.
- Identifying and Prioritising risks and developing solutions to achieve business objectives, while remaining compliant with financial and accounting standards.
- Preparing various financial analyses including variance, risk and opportunities on current operations.
- Performing various ad-hoc tasks as per management requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- 10+ years of experience in Accounting, Costing and FP&A within a manufacturing background.
- Strong leadership skills and a good team player.
- Strategic thinking and strong analysis skills.
- ERP SAP experience is a must.
- Good communication skills in both English and Thai.