- Participating in the development of global & regional strategy for the market and assigned product lines.
- Supporting Product Life Cycle management processes for assigned product lines.
- Driving new opportunities for growth with the sales organization through customer interactions and presentations.
- Supporting the stock product portfolio and line extension developments with Sales and Product Development teams.
- Supporting the Global Marketing Information and Global Account Management(s) with regional market support as needed.
- Being responsible for gathering and analyzing local market intelligence through consumer studies, customer interactions and other sources.
- Supporting commercial marketing activities for new product introductions in developing pricing and launch plans.
- Being responsible for competitive intelligence gathering as well as Company Market database input and analysis for both market results and competition.
- Being responsible for the creation and coordination of marketing activities (PR, website, email communications, sample and promotional programs, tradeshows/events).
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Product Line Management, New Product Commercialization and Marketing or any related field.
- Experience from within an FMCG enterprise is highly desired.
- Experience with packaging trade associations and institutes, and in building and presenting business cases to senior management.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Pleasant personality, strong communication & interpersonal skills and computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Thai and English.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a five day working week and medical insurance, overseas company trips and an exciting opportunity to join a large international company.