- Searching for, and providing guidance regarding ECO & BOI project information to both prospective customers and internally.
- Providing training and creating plans, guidance documents and various other supporting materials for the Sales team as assigned.
- Creatively managing and controlling action plans to achieve the team targets and goals.
- Energetically supporting, executing and following up on related work associated with transactions/customers.
- Visiting the BOI office as and when necessary.
- Visiting customers in order to create prospect investment opportunities, and supporting the Sales team in relation to ECO & BOI projects.
- Enthusiastically approaching and directly contacting customers/dealers.
- Contacting, coordinating or cooperating with head office and internal employees regarding related work.
- Performing various other assignments as assigned and necessary.
- Male/female, Thai nationality, aged not over 35 years old.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Sales, a Sales Coordinator role, or sales support.
- Experience in banking, leasing or financial institutions will be advantageous.
- A good personality with strong negotiation skills and able to work under pressure.
- Creative sales skills.
- A good command of Japanese - N1, N2, English and computer skills.
- Able to drive and having a valid license (car will be provided by the company).