The Maintenance Manager will have a key role as part of the business senior management and will be primarily responsible for the accountability and control over manufacturing equipment and facilities and maintenance to ensure no production disruptions.
WH&S & Environmental:
- Ensuring the safe conduct of all employees and leading the identification and elimination of hazards and risks.
- Reporting on all maintenance activities and preventative maintenance plans (daily, weekly and monthly reporting).
- Ensuring all maintenance activities are translated into economical, consistent, and cost effective processes.
- Ensuring that all maintenance activities are effectively managed, ensuring that the plant equipment, facility, people resources and technology are utilized to maximum potential.
- Ensuring that maintenance has effective systems for planning and managing spares.
- Ensuring that 5S is developed and maintained throughout maintenance areas.
Workplace Health and Safety:
- Promoting a safe working culture and ensuring that business objectives and duty of care requirements are discharged in accordance with Company policies.
- Driving culture improvement strategies and initiatives aimed at achieving a high level of safety consciousness.
- Ensuring compliance of internal safety metrics and targets e.g. Safety Business Plan.
Quality and Systems:
- Developing and implementing all maintenance process standards and promoting a culture of continuous improvement in plant maintenance and equipment performance, utilizing best practices, KPI’s, people, work & culture.
- Ensuring effective and required communication strategies are developed and implemented throughout the maintenance workplace.
- In consultation and liaison with HRM, managing all aspects of human input.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any Engineering related field.
- At least 5-7 years working experience in management as a Maintenance Manager or Assistant Maintenance Manager.
- Good command of English.
- A proactive focus on safety, wellbeing and 5S enhancements, takes responsibility.
- Passionate about service excellence, delivering quality and solving problems.
- A respected team player, supports and develops others, embraces change, has fun.
- Continuously improves (cost control, processes, efficiency, new ideas), data driven.
- Self-motivated, 'can-do' attitude, energetic, flexible, adaptable, responsible, accountable.
Our client provides excellent benefits including a fixed bonus, medical and life insurance, and a five day working week.
Reference Code: MM13227