- Managing, controlling and maintaining the internal quality management systems.
- Managing and controlling the analysis of customer complaints and response audits.
- Managing the development and coordination of product testing for all current and new products, and process change programs.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience of 5-8 years in management within the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of ISO14001, IATF16949, Core Tools and Lean Manufacturing systems.
- Ability to manage, control and maintain instruments, measuring calibration and product testing systems.
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure, with systematic and analytical problem solving skills.
- Team management and strong leadership skills, quality minded, with a strong personality.
- Good English (speaking, reading and writing) and Japanese language skills.
Reference code: AQM1171102