- Leading, and providing advice at an expert level on all things related to warehousing/logistics/supply chain and transportation services.
- Managing warehouse and delivery costing, budgeting and forecasting.
- Planning and managing the implementation of the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Controlling inventory management, scheduling and preventive maintenance.
- Contacting & coordinating with overseas suppliers to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with stock plans.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal and external concerned parties in order to improve service levels.
- Designing, implementing, and executing policies and procedures (SOPs).
- Creating, checking and supervising KPIs, agreements and self-assessments for the Transportation & Warehouse section.
- Monitoring logistics processes to ensure they comply with the laws and regulations associated with storing and transporting hazardous chemicals and dangerous goods (DG products).
- Overseeing continuous process improvements of business operations. Focusing on client services, demand management, and supply chain operations aspects in order to optimise efficiency.
- Thai national, 35 - 45 years of age.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5-7 years supply chain experience with a good track record of supply chain management work within the trading business.
- At least 5 years of experience in team management.
- At least 3 year experience in hazardous chemicals handling / logistics operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and spoken.
- Outgoing/strong personality/straight forward/confident.