- Developing, leading and execute purchasing strategies.
- Generating and distributing accurate purchase orders and company budgets.
- Tracking and reporting on key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Continuously comparing suppliers and conducting negotiates to ensure the company gets the best possible prices on needed supplies.
- Establishing standard operating procedures for purchasing, and monitoring the effectiveness of procedures, and, revising and improving purchasing processes.
- Maintaining a network of professional contacts in order to discover new opportunities for improved deals on orders.
- Communicating with executives and gaining approval for purchasing contracts with new vendors or on new supplies.
- Thai nationality.
- Male / female, 25 – 30 year old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Good English communication skills, both in speaking and writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and good interactions with internal and external agencies.
- Strong working knowledge of local rules and regulations.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in office management, and dealing with third party vendors or suppliers.