- Managing customer leads.
- Responding to all enquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answering customer questions on the company’s services and offering timely solutions.
- Making appointments for interested customers and continuously following up throughout the leasing process.
- Setting and meeting sales targets, ensuring the company remains profitable.
- Having the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
- Devising strategies to ensure repeat business and referrals from customers.
- Evaluating leasing trends, market conditions, and competitor activity.
- Bachelor Degrees in Logistics and Supply Chain or a related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development.
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set targets.
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers.
- Confident, presentable and aggressive.
- Have a wide knowledge of heavy commercial spare parts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a valid driving license.