- Planning, developing, organising, implementing and evaluating the companies’s fiscal functions and performance.
- Overseeing the Accounts and Finance team in relation to the operational work of the companies involved which include ensuring the timely submission of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts to management, external auditors or other concerned parties.
- Preparing executive summary reports to be presented to the Management team.
- Performing analysis of feasibility projects in terms of a tax and accounting perspective.
- Ensuring a timely and accurate annual budget, and performing budget revisions working in close liaison with all divisions of the company.
- Providing technical and financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Overseeing and managing the company's SOP, ensuring sufficient internal controls are in place to mitigate risk.
- Managing general accounting, preparing statistics details of financial results, and reporting to management.
- Managing fixed assets.
- Establishing and maintaining A/C practices to ensure accurate and reliable data.
- Training, supervising and developing accounting staff.
- Performing various other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years’ experience in construction, real estate or a related field.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Good communication and presentation proficiency.
- Ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results.
- A strategic visionary with analytical ability, good judgement and strong operation focus.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to appropriately build scalable financial solutions to meet the needs of the business.