PURPOSE: Controlling Production to ensure working in uniform practice and procedures to achieve the production targets (productivity and yield), developing/improving the existing working methods into Lean Mfg. through an operating excellence approach (5S/TPM/Six Sigma) and staying up to date with related document to align with ISO9001/ISO14001. Also, placing an emphasis on EHS, quality and the delivery of products to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Controlling production to meet targets (Sqm. and yield) with the Cpk >1.33 of key parameters, and enhancing QC tools for aid control.
- Ensuring all process parameters are well respected, and identifying RCA if any deviation from origin, and leading the action/prevention activities.
- Developing/improving methods and machinery modifications for increasing productivity, efficiency, quality and cost reduction.
- Cooperating with / supporting PTS for the Process team and implementing to mass production (productivity/yield).
- Providing a Six – Sigma approach.
- Creating and providing standard working methods for operators and supervisors.
- Staying up dated with work instructions and ensuring operators and supervisors are aware.
- Coordinating to develop multi skilled operators.
- Ensuring production aligns with ISO9000/14001 and lead actions if any deviation.
- Drive 5S/TPM in production to be aligned with company direction.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering , Major in Electrical or Mechanical.
- At least 3 years experience in a production engineering field in industrial continuous processes.
- Strong leadership skills, good analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Fluent in Thai and good command of English.
- Good abilities in MS Office software.
- Continuos process of film/web production and Lean manufacturing are strictly required.
- ISO 9000 & 14000 systems, EHS requirements (international & implication to local law).
Our client offers a benefits package including; a variable annual bonus, group insurance (OPD, IPD and dental), vacation (starts at 10 days), a provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00