- Controlling and maintaining the Corporate Image and Corporate Brand Identity
- Establishing Corporate brand values, and key short and long term Corporate messages.
- Initiating Corporate communications and media plans to promote the company to target audiences through both traditional and online media (social media) and deliver them to all touch points strategically.
- Initiating both Corporate and Product promotion communication strategy, advertising concepts, and content strategy, and, deploy to all the effective media to support settled marketing strategy direction.
- Developing media plans, selecting and purchasing strategic media, and seeking for new media opportunities to increase brand exposure and awareness, and, ensuring the effectiveness of communication while maintaining cost efficiency.
- Composing and scrutinizing marketing and advertising content, wording and copy for all different communication objectives.
- Planning and implementing events to meet corporate and marketing communication goals.
- Working with the in-house studio, external agencies and materials suppliers on content development.
- Developing and reviewing communication content to be settled in each media, activity and target segment.
- Esuring that all content is correct, both in Thai and English.
- Providing support in relation to internal communications and internal company events as needed.
- Directly reporting to the S&M Manager (EWTH).
- Functional matrix reporting to the Group Communications Manager (IHQ) to ensure global brand implementation.
- Supervising the Marketing Communication Assistant.
- Working with all related business units in Thailand.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Sales and Marketing, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in marketing / corporate communication planning & strategy.
- Must be self-driven, organized, able to provide timely communications and process analytical skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive and a positive attitude.
- Experience gained working for a matrixed/international organization which is truly multicultural.
- Positive and an energetic team player, pleasant/people friendly and is willing to learn.
- Able to communicate to employees at all levels in the organization.
- Proficiency in spoken English and good communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and good business acumen.