- Responsible for SEA market
- Liaising with existing clients.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Providing product education and advice to customers.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Writing reports and sales literature.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Thai national.
- Male: Not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Good command of English.
- Strong sales skills
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working skills
- Self-motivated and Independent
- Possess a positive attitude with good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Able to travel in SEA
Reference Code: TS1051009