- Managing and developng suppliers.
- Completing supplier QMS audits.
- Managing quality issues with suppliers, resovling problems, ensuring effective containment and problem resolutions for all non-conformances.
- Introducing of performance review processes, including eacalation, recovery planning and management reporting.
- Validating gauge design and manufacture, part measurement and testing.
- Ensuring acceptable PPAP packages.
- Male, age 28-35. Experience, 5 years' in automotive supplier control with English skills in speaking, writing and reading.
- Proven experience of driving root cause and corrective/preventative actions with suppliers.
- Through understanding of Quality Management methods e.g. APQP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA, MSA , 8D.
- Certified Quality Auditor to IATF, ISO standards.
- Good Technical Engineering knowledge, including ability to understand engineering drawings and standards.
- Working Hours 9:00-18:00 (Monday - Friday), Location: Based at Head Office - Bangkok, Factory - Amatanakorn Chonburi, social insurance, annual holidays.