- Implementing strategy relating to customer experience and providing good services to customers.
- Directing and supervising retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives.
- Providing training to retail employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Providing solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Mentoring and motivating sales staff to put in their best effort in order to achieve financial goals and make customer impressed with their services.
- Analysing customer’s data and providing the best way to achieve good experiences for customers.
- Developing and implementing budgets and plans for retail operations.
- Ensuring the availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventory.
- Developing policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores.
- Monitoring inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet.
- Maintaining detailed records concerning defective goods and returned goods to vendors and providing follow-up to obtain replacements or credits.
- Evaluating operational and financial records to determine sales performance of a retail store.
- Thai nationality, aged 30 to 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or a related discipline.
- At least 4 years of experience in a Store Manager or related position, and experience in retail is a must.
- Experience in customer experience management.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- An active and fast learning person.
- Good command of English.