- Having knowledge of conducting formulation and evaluation for culinology activities.
- Understanding the formulation of new production processes or stages within those processes.
- Collaborating with Sales or key account managers in order to assist clients.
- Making improvements or modifications to current processes.
- Planning, organising and overseeing processes and production trials.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Male or Female, age between 33-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s Degree in Food Science or a relvant field.
- 5 years’ experience in the food industry.
- Having knowledge in food development and food technical fields.
- Good command of English.