- Managing the Accounting team to support daily accounting activities and closing.
- Ensuring timely and accurate month-end and financial year closing activities as well as the submission of financial management and statutory reports.
- Assisting and providing financial information for quarterly and year-end audits, including footnote support schedules.
- Coordinating with the Production and Inventory departments regarding closing costs of goods sold.
- Being responsible for annual statutory/audits, tax compliance and other regulatory matters.
- Coordinating month-end closing and month-end reports.
- Performing various ad hoc projects or tasks upon request.
- Aged between 30 - 36 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Accounting and strong in Costing.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Positive attitude, good responsibility, able to work under pressure and multi task.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English.