MANUFACTURING TRAINING MANAGER
HEMARAJ EASTERN SEABOARD, RAYONG
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000/Monthly
- Managing the administration of shopfloor assessments at various stages in order to support production, including training resolution at site level and communication and liaison with the each department.
- Designing, developing and delivering management and employee training for constructive dialogue discussions to identify talent and feedback.
- Reviewing and correcting, when required, of training related elements of the change control process.
- Evaluating and conducting periodic reviews of manufacturing practices and of those carrying out training.
- Providing guidance and direction on training policies and adherence.
- Demonstrating and serving as a role model and a resource to trainers; responsible for coaching/mentoring trainers.
- Managing the onboarding process and training requirements e.g. new employee orientation in manufacturing, annual training requirements related to manufacturing processes.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training tools & programs for operations based on the business needs.
- Ensuring the development and compiling of training manuals and documents and other training aids and equipment.
- Tracking training progress and presenting metrics to management.
- Being actively involved in supporting operations.
- Driving continuous improvement into training processes.
- Ensuring manufacturing training compliance for internal and external audit purposes.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development or a related field.
- Over 10 years of related working experience and have successfully completed projects with focus on training & development areas in the automotive industry or another industrial manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational & time management skills as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent project coordination skills.
- Profound professional HR knowledge and understanding of local target groups (blue/white collar) as well as understanding of key processes and tools.
- Experience of working in a large international corporation and in complex matrix organizations.
- Able to communicate effectively and work under time pressure.
- Fluent in English.
Reference code: MTM1261001