- Conceptualizing, visualizing and executing creative graphic and multimedia designs.
- Being responsible for creating publicity collaterals such as OOH, social posts and all kinds of visual communication campaigns.
- Taking ownership of projects. Working effectively under deadlines and managing multiple projects with evolving requirements.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of designs & artwork and strict adherence to work schedules.
- Liaising and coordinating between different departments, i.e. between the Creative team and Production.
- Male or female, aged between 30-35 yrs old.
- At least 5 yrs experience as a Senior Graphic Designer (3D Production).
- Bachelor's degree in Design or a related major.
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of PS, Illustrator, AE, etc.
- Detail oriented and thrives in an environment of change, complexity and fast growth.
- Good command of English and Mandarin will be an advantage.
- An understanding of 3D space design is a plus.