- Taking care of quantity surveying jobs by preparing preliminary and budget estimates for projects.
- Analysing and comparing tenders, including a mathematical and technical check of the contractor’s tender.
- Liaising with related departments regarding procurement and payment processes.
- Tracking changes to construction work.
- Controlling project expenditure with strategic sourcing.
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering or above.
- Experience in all aspects of quantity surveying, procurement or a related field of more than 5 years.
- Experience in project management or project cost control will be an advantage.
- Good background in quantity surveying, tender analysis and comparison, or procurement.
- Possess budget management or cost control skills.
- Have negotiation and coordination skills.