- Initiating sales strategies to increase sales volume in the Asia & CLMV and Europe markets.
- Initiating key account management and sales strategies to maintain and increase sales volume in the international markets.
- Expanding the potential customer base and exploring new and emerging overseas market opportunities.
- Being responsible for sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with major clients and merchandisers.
- Monitoring client orders and product specifications and overseeing team cooperation with internal departments and external parties, including Production, R&D, Logistics, external suppliers and others.
- Ensuring that the client orders and product specifications are correct and delivered on time.
- Working closely with international merchandising teams effectively.
- Developing export marketing plans and strategies.
- Overseeing and dealing with customer complaints and finding ways to resolve their problems.
- Managing, responding to and supporting customers’ requirements in order to ensure that products and services meet their highest satisfaction.
- Participating in domestic & overseas exhibitions.
- Male or female, aged 33-40 years old. Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Marketing or International Business Management or Economics.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in export sales management (food exports’ business is a must.).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good skills regarding market analysis and business development in overseas markets and having had exposure to international markets is essential.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good level of initiative, strategic thinking ability and proactive with business sense.
- Highly independent, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Enjoy travelling and working with people from different cultures.