- Being responsible for all accounting and financial operations.
- Maintaining the general ledger and ensuring all transactions are properly posted.
- Ensuring that accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles.
- Managing all areas related to finance and accounting, including general accounting, accounts payable (AP), costing and inventory, accounts receivables (AR), GL and cash flow.
- Monitoring actual product costs compared to the previous month.
- Preparing various financial reports as required, and driving necessary actions for improvement.
- Maintaining relationships and dealing with banks for all banking transactions, including monthly bank reconciliations.
- Communicating and coordinating with external auditors.
- Checking daily cashier statements.
- Performing bank account reconciliations.
- Handling petty cash and cash flow.
- Handling all fixed asset processes and compliance procedures.
- Performing and recording accounting transactions, calculating depreciation and managing benefits and allowances (excluding basic salaries).
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Able to communicate in English (conversation and e-mail).
- Female, aged 30-40 years old.
- Experience of over 5 years in a costing/accounting field.
- Experience in fixed asset control.
- Knowledge of the SUN Accounting Program.
- A CPD is preferable.
Benefits and Allowances (excluding basic salary).
- Group insurance, bonus, provident fund 3%, shuttle bus, diligent allowance: 600 - 800 - 1000 baht./month, free checkup 1 time/year, uniform 3 sets/year, shoes and cap for free (if you want to wear).